This is a unique opportunity for a passionate Senior Data Scientist to join our newly formed data team, responsible for delivering data-driven AI solutions to support and enable Metigy’s AI vision.
You’ll design and implement our AI strategy to build our data-driven recommendation platform to the industry’s highest standard, leveraging a modern tech stack in AWS.
Who we are
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years, and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
Why work for us?
- A fantastic opportunity to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- Modern tech stack in a cloud-native AWS environment
- An enjoyable, fun and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Our workplace is totally flexible – collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
What you will do:
- Gather business/ product requirements and translate into data science solutions
- Identify data science opportunities to deliver AI/ ML driven improvements to Metigy’s processes and product
- Leverage Metigy’s data assets to deliver customer/ business insights and help shape the product experience
- Execute the current recommendation engine plans and help design/ develop the next generation recommendation engine, leveraging the latest AI techniques.
What we’re looking for in you:
You’re a passionate and constructive team player, friendly and approachable, with a dedicated focus on our customers and our product. You’ll ideally have the following:
- BSc or MSc degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. data science, computer science, mathematics/statistics, actuarial studies, etc.)
- Extensive commercial data science experience building and deploying ML/statistical models.
- Deep understanding of key ML/statistical algorithms and end-to-end ML pipelines.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of cloud technologies and AWS services.
- Advanced level of SQL and Python programming using a Linux environment and git for source control.
- You are highly autonomous and keen to work collaboratively with engineering, design and product teams.
- High attention to detail and tidy code practice.
- Passionate and can-do attitude to overcome challenges and deliver outcomes.
- Well-developed commercial acumen to understand business needs and be able to suggest the commercial impacts of different analytics solutions or approaches
- Drive for continuous improvement, innovation and challenging the status quo
This is a permanent full-time position.
How to Apply
If you like the sound of this role, please apply at the link below with your CV attached. If you’re after more info or would like a confidential chat, give Bec Myers a call on 0421 694 599.
You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers