As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll plan, design and shape our Metigy platform. You will solve interesting, complex problems and drive innovation as an integral part of a great team of technical experts.
Metigy offers the opportunity to develop cutting edge solutions on a cloud-native platform, whilst improving quality, continuous delivery, integration test automation and production monitoring. You will have an understanding of modern web architecture, patterns and frameworks, drawn from a background in web and software application development.
Who we are
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years, and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of marketing easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
Why work for us?
- A fantastic opportunity to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- Modern tech stack in a cloud-native AWS environment
- An enjoyable, fun and collaborative work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A totally flexible workplace – collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
You’ll work closely with engineering, product, customer service and design teams, defining and scoping projects to deliver high-quality solutions for Metigy customers. This will involve:
- Develop, maintain and review technical specifications and deliver secure web API’s.
- Software development from backend technologies all the way to frontend interfaces.
- Contribute to the development of architecture, implementation technologies, systems and products.
- Research innovations in technology which can be applied to the implementation of rapid prototypes, as well as participate in innovation workshops.
- Contribute to product design, scoping and requirement analysis
- Conduct unit testing and facilitate User Acceptance and Regression testing.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure consistent quality and adherence to standards.
What we’re looking for in you
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2 + years experience in web application development – bonus if you’ve gained this in advertising, marketing and or media industries
- Knowledge and experience in programming languages React.js and Node.js
- Cloud knowledge and experience – ideally AWS
- You’re a team player with excellent communication skills, problem solving ability and attention to detail
- Courage to innovate and fail and learn from the experience
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply
If you like the sound of this role, please apply at the link below with your CV attached. If you’re after more info or would like a confidential chat, give Bec Myers a call on 0421 694 599.
You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers