What we’re looking for:
As a Full Stack Engineer, you’ll help the team plan, design and shape the Metigy platform. Utilising your problem-solving skills you’ll participate in technical discussions and help solve interesting and technical problems. In addition, you will help drive innovation with a great team of technical experts.
Working within an exciting, fast paced, startup environment you will be analytical and have a good understanding of design patterns and problem solving skills. Using your excellent stakeholder management skills, you will communicate problems and solutions effectively with both business and technical colleagues. Metigy offers the opportunity to develop cutting edge solutions on a cloud-native platform, whilst improving quality, continuous delivery, integration test automation and production monitoring. You will have an understanding of modern web architecture, patterns and frameworks, drawn from a background in web and software application development and solution architecture.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
- Working closely with engineering, product, customer service and design teams, you will assist defining and scoping projects to deliver high-quality solutions for Metigy customers.
- Develop, maintain, review technical specifications and deliver secure web API’s.
- Software development from backend technologies all the way to front end interfaces.
- Design and implement new user-facing features.
- Participation in the development of architecture, implementation technologies, systems and products.
- Participate in innovation workshops to collaboratively ideate with colleagues and Metigy customers.
- Research innovations in technology which can be applied to the rapid prototypes which are implemented.
- Participate in product design, scoping and requirement analysis.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Follow deployment processes and utilise version control repository.
- Conduct unit testing and facilitate User Acceptance and Regression testing.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure consistent quality and adherence to standards.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2 + years experience in web application development within advertising, marketing and or media industries advantageous
- Additional programming languages HTML, CSS
- Experience with databases such as SQL.
- Working experience with Cloud vendors such as AWS.
- Experience dealing with scalability requirements and performance improvements.
- Excellent problems solving skills, taking responsibility to own issues, until full resolution.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and growing environment.
- You are highly autonomous, but able to work collaboratively with engineering, design and product teams.
- Attention to detail, courage to innovate and fail, learning from the experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers